Training Materials and How-To Guides
These reference materials demonstate methods to optimize use of wipers for the most consistent, effective and and efficient results. Training Guides are available for the following areas:
- Isolator Cleaning Guide - Step-by-step instructions for cleaning an isolator.
- Mopping Guide - Step-by-step instructions for proper mopping.
- Mopping Guide A4 - Step-by-step instructions for proper mopping.
- Swab Solvent Compatibility Chart - A comprehensive chart comparing swab head substrates with various solvents.
- Swab Sampling Guide - Step-by-step instructions to proper swab sampling.
- Wiper Chemical Compatibility Chart
- Wiper Cleanliness Chart - A comprehensive chart comparing wiper characteristics by substrate, particles, fibers, NVRs, ions and absorbency
- Wiper Selection Guide: Pre-wetted: Use this quick guide to find the right product for your needs. Select product by solution, substrate and dispenser.
- Wiping Guide - Step-by-step instructions to get the most out of your wipers.
- Wiping Guide A4 - Step-by-step instructions to get the most out of your wipers.