Bru-Clean Disinfectant in a Tablet
Bru-Clean TbC™ is an ideal alternative to liquid bleach that comes in a “just add water” premeasured disinfectant tablet. Bru-Clean TbC™ is designed to provide effective cleaning, deodorizing and disinfection in areas where controlling cross contamination hazards are of the highest concern.
Safer than bleach
Household bleach is used as a disinfectant in pharmaceutical, bioprocessing and medical device manufacturing facilities commonly at a 1:10 dilution. Bleach is known to be corrosive and can cause harm to plastics as well. Bru-Clean's active ingredient (NaDCC) is a safe alternative! (for more details on bleach and corrosion, click here.)
Just add water
Add 1 Bru-Clean TbC tablet to 1 gallon of water to create a powerful disinfectant with 31 kills claims against a broad array of pathogens including MRSA, E.coli and Salmonella. The active ingredient, sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC), is more stable than bleach (sodium hypochlorite) and provides consistent strength produced at point of use, is neutral in pH and is biodegradable.
Bru-Clean TbC meets EPA requirements for hard, inanimate surface disinfectant claims for hospital and medical environments. It is also recommended for use with veterinary, biologics and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Convenient premeasured tablets – Easy to use, transport and store. 270 tablets make 270 gallons of disinfectant.
- Prepared at point-of-use – Easily prepare a fresh solution whenever needed. Consistent concentration of daily prepared solution. Less odor than bleach.
- Neutral pH– Much less corrosive to metals than liquid bleach. Less hazardous for users.
- Shelf life/stability – Two years of active ingredient stable concentration in the tablet.
- EPA registered disinfectant – Registered kill claims provide the assurance of efficacy of disinfection for 32 microbes.
- Functional use label on bottle – Easily document the date opened and operator initials for usage control.
Bru-Clean™ Disinfectantpre-measured tablet for use with 1 gallon of water
|Part Number||Description||Packaging||Technical Documents|