Texwipe CleanTips® swabs are engineered for superior cleanliness and consistency for a variety of applications. With nearly 40 different models, Texwipe has a swab that will provide the best contamination performance available.
Texwipe Swabs are available in a variety of options.
- - Hydroentangled continuous filament polyester heads. 100% virgin polypropylene handles.
- - Cleanroom laundered 100% continuous filament knitted polyester heads. 100% virgin polypropylene handles.
- - Solvent-cleaned 100 ppi open-cell polyurethane foam with 100% virgin polypropylene handles
- - Tools engineered to deliver consistent and accurate sample recovery for cleaning validation for both specific (HPLC, UV-Vis, IMS) and nonspecific (TOC) analytical methods. The swabs are effective with a wide range of diluents.
- - 100 ppi closed-cell polyurethane foam with 100% virgin polypropylene or polypropylene/nylon handles
- - Cotton tip heads with wooden handles
- - Innovative CrushTube™ swab designed to clean ionizer tips, unique MicroSwab™ engineered to clean extremely small areas
- - Static dissipative Transplex® acrylic handles with cleanroom laundered 100% continuous filament knitted polyester or solvent-cleaned 100 ppi open-cell polyurethane foam heads
Wondering which swab is right for your specific need?
Swab Solvent Compatibility Chart - A comprehensive chart comparing swab head substrates with various solvents.